Anyone who knows me will tell you just how much I love, no ADORE, asos.com. I think they have such an amazing selection of clothes, accessories and beauty stuff and are always really on trend. So this is my current wishlist. If only I could afford them all! Oh the joys of saving up for university...
1) This is a River Island dress and I think it is so pretty. I love the back of it, sort of a cape style. The print is quite vintage looking too which I love.
2) Ohh this bag...this would look perfect with everything. It is a good size too which is great because I always carry so much junk around with me!
3) The midi-dress style is something which I want to try, but with some trepidation. I think you would have to wear high shoes with this length of skirt, but I might be wrong. I was thinking the high-heeled sandals I bought (in my Oxford St Haul Post)
4) Again, the palazzo pant trend is something which is new to me, but I love the way they look on other girls. They look so floaty and wispy and girly and just adorable!
5) I personally think I need these.I think I only have one pair of high-heeled black shoes, so I can justify getting these. Maybe.
6) Bang on the 70s trend, I love this floppy hat. I reckon it would look lovely in the summer with a pretty floral dress and flip flops.