Wednesday 6 July 2011

Accessorize Mineral Blusher

Hello everyone. So I was looking around Accessorize the other day, and came across this little beauty...



Its domed shape and marble effect reminded me a lot of MAC Mineralize Skin Finishes, and the pigmentation and finish is definetely comparable. Apparently they have been baked for 8 hours, creating a high pigmented yet blendable blusher. The colour I picked up was called Scandalous.

With Flash

Without Flash

  The finish is slightly frosty, but not at all glittery. It has a slight sheen to it, with an almost dewy finish.The colour is quite a bright pink with very subtle gold undertones and is very beautiful. I believe there are several more of these mineral blushes, and I really want to try them all out! They retail for £5 each. Some (though not this one) can be bought online, and some of them have been reduced to £2.50 so get them whilst you can! 
What is your favourite blusher?
Elise
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Love the packaging, pretty butterflies! My fave blusher at the moment is Posie Tint by Benefit, and for a powder blusher, I have one of the Mac ones but I totally bought the wrong shade and everytime i put it on, i look like Noddy! fail. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the sheen to this product! really good for summer

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh it looks great!
    please visit my blog, would be an honour!
    It's Fashion Damnit
    Thanks!
    Lottie
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty color! =)
    I'm a new follower!
    -Adriana

    http://thelittlepetite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete